Welcome to X-Files News!

Welcome to the XFN Forums

If you have any questions or concerns about the forum, please do not hesitate to contact an Administrator or Moderator for help.

Please find in the link below an explanation of our forum rules. We respectfully request that these rules are followed, as any violation of any of them could result in a ban up to and including termination of forum posting privileges. Bans, temporary or permanent, will be at the discretion of the Administrators and can be implemented without notification.

More Information

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Gillian in Silence of the lambs (tv adaption)?

Gillian in Silence of the lambs (tv adaption)? 1 year 8 months ago #440

What are your thoughts?

She's so Jody Fosterish, just like CC thought. Doesn't surprise me a bit, great fit. Wonder how weird it will be for her to return to tv. I am a bit curious as to the point of the show when we have the movie already... well see.

xfilesnews.com/index.php/xfiles-news/lat...for-gillian-anderson

p.s. Kate Winslet reminded me a lot of Gillian in Titanic (the movie) too! It was creepy so similar.
" ...you're an invertebrate scum sucker whose moral dipstick is about two drops short of bone dry." ~ Mulder to Krycek (4X9 Tunguska)
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by moral dipstick.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Gillian in Silence of the lambs (tv adaption)? 1 year 8 months ago #442

• Pluto
  • Thank you received: 10
Well, she won't be playing the same role as Jodie Foster did, and it's not even an adaptation of 'Silence of the Lambs'
From what I can tell, it's not an adaptation of anything, but all new material based on the Hannibal character.

But I think it's great that GA is coming back to a TV series.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds
Protected by Spam Fighter