RT Clarion - шаблон joomla Форекс
image Follow Us:
  • Ready? Set...
    Ready? Set... The show is coming back to television! Check out the latest details.

Read On

• XFN Forums
    XFN Forums Come in and discuss with your fellow X-Philes in our brand new and extended forums.

Read On

• Top Ten Tuesdays
    Top Ten Tuesdays The best and most famous make it into our list!

Read On

• Featured Videos
    Featured Videos Our favorite fan creations, interviews and more!

Read On

• XFN Reviews
    XFN Reviews Our team dissects the newest and most exciting productions from The X-Files cast & crew.

Read On

Welcome to XFN

We’re the only fan news website authorized by 20th Century Fox to advertise The X-Files franchise since 2008.

Since then, we’ve actively promoted The X-Files cast and crew in their current projects, keeping fans connected to an ongoing evolution of television, film, publishing, and more.

From interviews and promotional coverage, to fan events and charity drives, XFilesNews is the home for all X-Philes on the internet.

Want to learn more about XFilesNews? Click read more below.

Read More...

XFN Video Vault

Comic Schedule              X-Files Forums              XFN Slideshow

Submit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to Twitter

This week's Fanvid Friday feature is so fancy, it nearly caused an international XFN incident. With two XFN staffers ready to rock, paper, scissors for who got to post this week's tribute to Dana Scully, the countdown to midnight began. After all, what kind of professionals would we be if we posted Fanvid Friday on Thursday? (shhhh west coast)

Fancy is brought to you by Snakey973 and is perhaps one of the most perfect Scully anthems to ever grace YouTube. As we anxiously await #XFilesRevival, let's break out some tambourines and lace up our Reeboks cause it's about to get Fancy.

Please login to view comments.

• The X-Files Quote of the Week
  • The X-Files Trivia
  • X-tionary

The Truth

"Why would I accept defeat? Why would I accept it, if you won't? Mulder, you say that you've failed, but you only fail if you give up. And I know you - you can't give up. It's what I saw in you when we first met. It's what made me follow you... why I'd do it all over again."

Dana Scully - "The Truth"

Did you know...?

"The Sixth Extinction: Amor Fati", the second episode of the seventh season of the show, was the last to feature the characters of Deep Throat and Diana Fowley. Even though Mulder's former informant was killed at the end of Season 1, Jerry Hardin's character appears to Mulder in his dream state. Mimi Rogers's character also takes part of this alternate reality, but Fowley dies by the end of the episode after presumably helping Scully find Mulder.

Shipper  

Pronounced: //

A "shipper" is a person wants two characters to get or continue being together. The term was created by The X-Files fandom, by fanfiction writers that entertained the Mulder and Scully relationSHIP. The fans of this pairing went on to call themselves "Shippers" but the term evolved to be a generalized term for all fandoms. To be a shipper of a pairing it means that you believe two characters should be together and is not limited to actually happening in the canon of the show, it's just a statement of affinity for a particular pairing.

Countdown to The X-Files Premiere

Our Partners

beyondthesea

A group of say, Australians ; )

X-Files Memories

A group of say, Australians ; )

X-Files Memories

Grupo The X-Files Chile