Welcome to X-Files News!

Welcome to the XFN Forums

If you have any questions or concerns about the forum, please do not hesitate to contact an Administrator or Moderator for help.

Please find in the link below an explanation of our forum rules. We respectfully request that these rules are followed, as any violation of any of them could result in a ban up to and including termination of forum posting privileges. Bans, temporary or permanent, will be at the discretion of the Administrators and can be implemented without notification.

More Information

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: campaign XF3 the list

campaign XF3 the list 1 year 8 months ago #449

• Natice
hi everybody.
i have created a new campaign for xf3.
a "chain-letter" which will be send from phile to phile around the world.
i am collecting the residential-adresses of all philes, who wants to participate on this. this will be "the list".

when i have enough adresses, i will write a short letter to fox.
both will be send then to the first phile on the list.
this phile has to sign it and write down his adress on it, mark the next phile on the list, put the pages into an envelope and send it to the next one and so on.

i have 91 adresses so far, from philes in different countries like u.k., u.s.a, germany, france, italy, spain, south africa, india, russia, slovenia, belarus, south africa, australia, canada, bangladesh, honduras, chile, argentina and many more.

if you want to support this, to be on the list, you can join the event on fb "xf3 the list" or just mail me: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (on fb: enn havisham).

if you have questions, dont hesitate to ask me.

thank you and maybe i´ll see your name on the list?
dont give up! ;-)

natice/enn
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds